So here is a little bit about me! I am a down to earth, everyday intuitive, shamaka, working professional and mother. I am an optimist by nature, who believes that each of us is here to contribute in beautiful and needed ways to our world. I love learning, writing, pondering, walking in nature, singing in the car and spending time with my family! I am an avid meditator who sees the Divine in all things and loves to unravel the mysteries of the universe and the soul. I have a deep desire to share all that I have learned about the spiritual journey, healing the soul, and expressing one’s true self in this world so that we can live the life we dream.
Reverend Vanessa Hanks:
- Ordained Spiritualist & Metaphysical Minister – Healing Light Spiritualist Church Etna, Maine
- Pastoral Committee and Associate Pastor, Plymouth Spiritualist Church, Rochester, NY – 2017
- Northern European Shamanism One Year Apprenticeship
- “Bless Me Method” Training in Mediumship through Suzanne Giesemann
- Mediumship Training through the Plymouth Spiritualist Church
- Core Shamanism Coursework in Shamanic Journeying and Healing
- Soul Retrieval Coursework
- Munay Ki Rites – Peruvian Shamanism
- Crystal Healing Course
- Reiki I & II
- Trance Mediumship Course, Lily Dale, NY
- 6 Years of Mediumship Circles – Training & Message Circles
I plan to publish a book on spirit release in 2019 called “The Rainbow Bridge Method!” Stay tuned for blog posts on this upcoming book!
Occasional “Meme” Maker!